- +250 Instruments
- Award Winner
- Segregated accounts
- New Account Bonus
- Trade Now!
Read our AvaTrade Review and Discover a Broker with a Wide Array of Trading Platforms
Finding the best Forex trader to accompany you in your trading journey has become a very difficult task. Especially with the number of brokers now touting their services online. There are so many to choose from, and each is unique in what they offer and how they provide it. And with some websites, it can take days to digest all the relevant information. Which is why we always recommend newcomers to read a selection of broker reviews before making a decision. But this doesn’t just apply to beginners, as more experienced traders can also benefit from looking around for the best deals. So let’s help with a detailed look at AvaTrade.
- Ava Select MembershipAn exceptional program
- Max Leverage:1:400
- Forex Licence:MiFID, ASiC
An introduction to AvaTrade
AvaTrade is the trading name of AVA Trade EU Ltd, which is a global provider of online trading services that has its administrative headquarters located in Dublin, Ireland. They have been operating in the industry for more than a decade, which is substantial experience that has led to an enviable reputation. AvaTrade is licensed and regulated by the Irish Financial Services Regulatory Body, as well as being authorized by the FCA. This online broker has come a long way since its inception in 2006, and now has a number of offices worldwide including China, Australia, Nigeria, Spain, Italy and Japan, and boasts trading volumes of more than $60 billion per month. AvaTrade offers a wide range of trading instruments including foreign currencies, commodities, indices, and stocks.
A plethora of trading platforms to suit all kinds of trading styles
AvaTrade is committed to empowering all sorts of people to trade and invest, which is possibly why they offer such a wide range of platforms. Which includes options not just for manual trading but automated trading too. Each available platform has its own set of instruments to choose from as well as multiple analytical tools, charts, and indicators. Here is a list of what is currently available:
- AvaTrader – A fully customizable platform that is very user-friendly and comes complete with all the necessary tools, whether trading on a desktop computer, tablet or mobile phone.
- MetaTrader 4 – The most popular trading platform is always going to be a welcome addition. It offers power, flexibility, single screen trading, free autotrading, and EA compatibility along with MQL5 support.
- MT4 Floating Spreads – Using the powerful and customizable MT4 trading platform trader can choose from more than 60 currency pairs, variable spreads from as little as 0.9 pips and leverage of up to 400:1.
- AVAOptions – This is AvaTrades newest platform and includes risk management and strategy tools to maximize the experience.
- Automated Trading – Includes Mirror Trader and ZuluTrade enabling traders to copy the trades of experienced traders even when you might be away from your computer.
- Mac Trading – A web-based trading platform that just requires a login via the AvaTrade website.
- Web Trading – Trades can be executed from any browser, with more than 200 financial products including commodities, indices, stocks and currencies.
- AvaTrade Mobile Trading – Wherever you might be AvaTrade mobile can be used with iPhones, iPads, and Android devices.
As you can see there is a great variety of trading platforms to suit any preferences, and all include a vast array of trading tools and tradeable instruments.
AvaTrade offers two main account types
With AvaTrade you have the choice of trading with a real money account, and there is also a demo account that will be funded with $100,000 of virtual funds. Registration is easy, and only a could of decisions that need to be made before you can start trading. The first decision is to decide on the currency for your deposit and then how it will be made. A range of currencies are available including AUD USD, GBP, EUR and JPN. The payment methods supported are debit and credit cards, bank wire transfers, Skrill, Neteller, WebMoney, and PayPal. The payment method chosen will apply to both deposits and withdrawals. Minimum deposit for a real money account is just $100. The standard live trading account is split into four different levels, each with its own selection of benefits.
To celebrate the 2016 Olympics, AvaTrade has introduced a new account bonus. Make a deposit of between 300 and 2,999 and the bonus is 30%. Between 3,000 and 9,999 the bonus rises to 40% and for deposits in excess of 10,000 a staggering 50% bonus is given. The promotion is valid for all customers who make a deposit during the promotion period but is not valid for auto trading or floating spread accounts. There are minimum trading volume requirements that will have to be fulfilled if a withdrawal is requested.
A comprehensive support system is provided to help all traders
Customer support is on hand 24 hours a day from 21.00 on Sunday to 21.00 on Friday, either by telephone, fax, live chat or email. There is a range of different telephone numbers to choose from depending on your location.
Educating clients seems to be a priority for AvaTrade and there is plenty to choose from depending on a trader’s skill level. Training for beginners, economic indicators, webinars, trading video tutorials, a Forex eBook and a useful glossary are just some of things available. AvaTrade has also recently introduced a premium education website that an be accessed via a link. Everything a trader needs for day to day trading is covered, including:
- Videos covering a wide range of topics for all skill levels
- Daily technical and fundamental analysis
- Analytical videos
- Trading tools including calculators, trading platforms, economic calendars and a whole lot more.
We were rather impressed with everything offered by AvaTrade and think you’d really be mad not to at least enjoy the experience by starting with a demo account. Right across the board, they are offering a really good service. The wide selection of assets and trading platforms is unbeatable and with such a well-regulated broker you are assured complete peace of mind.
|Company||Ava Capital Markets Ltd|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Swedish, Chinese, Taiwanese Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Filipino, Polish, Hungarian, Chilean, Nigerian, Mongolian.|
|Deposit Methods||PayPal , Union Pay , Webmoney, Wire, Credit cards, Neteller and more|