- Supercharged Bonus
- Loyalty Program
- HotForex App
- ZERO Spread Account
- Trade Now!
Looking for an Award Winning Forex Broker? Read our HotForex Review
The world of Forex trading is constantly changing, and it’s important for all participants to keep their fingers on the pulse. A good way to do this is by reading a good selection of Forex broker reviews, and we’ll be doing everything we can to keep our readers up to date with the latest information, deals and special offers. Today, we’ve decided to concentrate our attention on an award winning Forex broker that goes by the name of HotForex.
- $10,000: VIP Contest
- Max Leverage: 1:1000
- Spread: 0.1
- Forex Licences: CySEC, FCA, BaFin, CONSOB
A brief introduction to HotForex
The name behind HotForex is HF Markets (Europe) Ltd. This Cyprus-based investment firm is licensed and regulated by CySEC, and also operates within the guidelines laid out by the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) of the EU. To date, it has received quite a long list of awards, including Best New Forex South Africa 2016, Best Forex News & Analysis Provider 2016, Best Customer Service 2015, and an award for Business Excellence in 2015. Clients are given the choice of trading in Forex pairs, CFDs for commodities, stocks, binary options, and indices, as well as being provided with added opportunities from a great range of bonuses and award programmes.
HotForex bonus offerings
We’d love to feature all the HotForex bonuses currently available, but the truth is they would take up a whole page. Suffice it to say they are numerous and there is certainly going to be one or more worth considering. To give you a quick idea of the type of offers available, here are a few current examples:
- 100% super-charged bonus – For every deposit over $250 there is the chance to earn daily cash rebates of $2 per lot.
- 30% rescue bonus – For every deposit over $50 there is a maximum cumulative bonus of up to $7,500.
- HotForex VIP Contest 2016 – This gives you the chance to trade your way to a luxury trip to Cyprus, and cash prizes from a pool of $10,000.
- Demo contests – Cash prizes await participants and there is no monetary risk
- HotForex Trading Rewards – There are four different reward levels, and the more active days accumulated the more you can earn for each round-turn lot that is traded.
HotForex is another broker that has chosen to stick with MetaTrader.
When it comes to the HotForex platform it is MetaTrader all the way. And you have to ask yourself why not? MetaTrader has, after all, become the standard for modern Forex trading platforms, and many traders prefer it to any other. It is a great suite of platforms that allows for HotForex mobile trading as well as desktop, Web-based and multi-terminal options. HotForex uses the latest 256-bit SSL technology, and all personal and trading data is encrypted for the utmost level of security.
More account types than you can shake a stick at
Rather than go with the one-account-fits-all kind of scenario, HotForex has chosen to offer a vast array so that most traders will be able to find something they like. There are accounts for beginners and those who prefer fixed spreads, accounts for the more experienced trader, and also an option for social trading fans. Let’s give you a very brief rundown of the most popular ones:
- Micro trading account – This is for those who want to trade small volumes and can only manage a low initial deposit, with maximum leverage up to 1000:1.
- Premium trading account – This account has no maximum trade size, and is designed with the more experienced trader in mind.
- VIP trading account – Minimum trading volume is half a standard lot, and benefits increase alongside trading volume.
- Islamic trading account – Trade with peace of mind and in accordance with Shariah principles.
- Currenex trading account – Scalpers will be interested in this option.
- Auto account – Allows traders to automatically copy the signals of any signal provider.
Let’s not forget the all important HotForex demo account. There is no better way to try a broker out for size, to get a spot of practice in, and to find your way around the trading platform than with a demo account – and with HotForex you are able to open a maximum of three.
HotForex promises fast transactions 24/5 during normal trading hours, and does not apply any deposit fees. A number of payment methods are supported including Visa and Mastercard, wire transfer, American Express, WebMoney, Skrill, Neteller, and a number of others.
HotForex customer support is up there with the best of them.
When a problem is encountered or there is a pressing question to be asked, it’s vital that there is someone available to help. HotForex covers that by providing bilingual customer service representatives who can be reached 24 hours a day during the normal trading week. They are available at the end of the phone, via email, and by live chat. There is also an online contact form in which you can request a callback.
What about customer education? It’s not as extensive an offering as many of the other top Forex brokers, but what is available is more than adequate for most. This includes Forex trading webinars hosted by dedicated Forex experts, more than 20 Forex videos, 30 recorded Forex videos tailored to trading, and daily fundamental and technical analysis of markets.
HotForex is a very popular modern-day Forex broker, and has a lot to offer all types of trader. We found everything very easy to navigate and enjoyed the experience thoroughly. It offers competitive spreads, great leverage, a full range of account features, and customised trading platforms for all the major operating systems. There is also great customer service, a good range of educational material and a vast array of promotions and bonuses. There aren’t many other brokers that can compete with such an experience, and after reading a number of Forex customer reviews, it seems there are a number of traders willing to agree that HotForex is definitely one of the hottest Forex brokers around.
|Company||HF Markets (Europe) Ltd|
|Languages||English, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Italian, Polish, Slovakian, French, Bulgarian, Spanish, German, Vietnamese, Korean, Chinese, Chinese (Simplified), Indonesian, Portuguese, Greek, Russian, Arabic, Filipino, Malay, Bengali, Thai.|
|Deposit Methods||Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, UnionPay, iDeal, American Express, Neteller, Western Union, Wire Transfer and more|