Clarity Traders Review

Clarity Traders Review

✅ Accounts: $5k - $300K
✅ Profit Split: 90%
✅ Profit Targets: 10%, 8%, 5%

Home » Clarity Traders Review

Clarity Traders is registered at 8 The Green Suite B, Dover, Delaware 19901 in the United States in 2022. The owner of Clarity Traders is Anthony Alvarenga. He also goes by username: Mamba FX. What sets them apart are their competitive prices. 

Clarity Traders Review forexbrokersreviews

Clarity Traders: Exclusive Coupon Information

10% off every month plus 200% refund. Current code is MAY2024 and it ends on May 31st 2024. 

Getting to Know Clarity Traders

  • Clarity Trader’s Corporate Name: CLARITY TRADERS LLC.
  • Company Street Address: 8 The Green Suite B, Dover, Delaware 19901
  • Starting Year for Clarity Traders: 2022
  • Business Location Registry: United States of America
  • Clarity Traders’s Ownership Explained: Anthony Alvarenga. The owner is a trader known as Mamba Fx.

What Trading Platforms Does Clarity Traders Offer

Clarity Traders offers 2 trading platforms: Tradelocker and MT5.

Trading Instruments at Clarity Traders

Trading InstrumentLeverage

Payment Methods at Clarity Traders

You can use Crypto and Credit/Debit Cards to deposit at Clarity Traders. 

Exploring Account Size Options at Clarity Traders

There are 7 available accounts ranging from: $5K, $10K, $25K, $50K, $100K & $200K,$300K

How Clarity Traders Shares Profits

The profit split at Clarity Traders is 90%. You can get 90%, and Clarity Traders keeps the remaining 10%.

Setting the Bar: Profit Targets at Clarity Traders

The profit target for the 1-Phase challenge is 10% for all account sizes. The Traditional 2-Step account has a profit target of 8% in the first step, and 5% in the second. The Accelerated Challenge with the no consistency rule has the same profit target as the 2-step Challenge.

Drawdown Rules and Loss Limits at Clarity Traders

Daily loss limit:

  • 1-Phase – 4% loss
  • Traditional Challenge – 5% loss
  • Accelerated Challenge – 5% loss

Maximum overall loss limit:

  • 1-Phase – 6% loss
  • Traditional Challenge – 8% loss
  • Accelerated Challenge – 8% loss

Number of Trading Days Allowed

The minimum trading days allowed for the Traditional and Accelerated Challenges is 5 days. The 1-Phase challenge has a minimum of 1 trading day.

Cost of Entry for Clarity Traders’s Challenge

There are 3 challenge types to choose from at Clarity Traders 1-Phase, 2-Phase, and Accelerated. The consistency rule is applied at 30%, except for the Accelerated challenge.

1-Phase Challenge

Account SizeCost

Traditional Challenge

Account SizeCost

Fees and Commissions: What to Expect at Clarity Traders

There is a $7 commission per lot on specific Forex Pairs.

Information on Refunds at Clarity Traders

You can get a refund after the challenge is successfully completed. 

Free Trials

There are no free trial options available.

Payout Timeline at Clarity Traders

All payouts are done bi-weekly.

Customer Support

Live chat, ticketing system and by email                       

Email:[email protected]     

Weighing the Pros and Cons of Clarity Traders (According to Trustpilot reviews)

  • Seven account sizes available
  • Fair profit split
  • Three challenge options
  • Refundable fees
  • Bi-weekly payouts
  • No free trials

Clarity Traders FAQ Section

How do Payouts Work?

Payments are made in USDT and every 14-days after the first profits are made.

What are commission rates?

$7 per lot

How can I buy a challenge?

Once you sign up go to the dashboard, click the new challenge and choose the account size.

Are EA BOTs Allowed?

EA BOTs are not allowed.

What leverage can I trade with?

1:100 for crypto, forex, indices, gold and commodities.

Starting Fees: $50 - $1782
Challenge Types: 2-step
Payout: Bi-Weekly
Licensing & Safety
Bonuses & Promotions
Customer Support
4.0 Overall Rating

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Top Forex Brokers

✅ Regulated and compliant
✅ Lightning-fast execution
✅ User-friendly interface
✅ 24/7 Support

✅ +250 Instruments
✅ Award Winner
✅ Segregated accounts
✅ New Account Bonus

✅ CFD Trading
✅ Low Spreads
✅ No Hidden Fees
✅ Technical Tools

✅ Live Chat Support 24/7
✅ Trade Over Weekends
✅ Wide Range of Payments
✅ 100% Secure

✅ Supercharged Bonus
✅ Loyalty Program
✅ HotForex App
✅ ZERO Spread Account

Best Forex Platforms

✅ TradingView charting
✅ One-click trade​
✅ 500+ Assets
✅ Order Panel

Top Forex Prop Firms

✅ Low Cost, Great Quality
✅ $5 Million Scale-Up Plan
✅ 80% Profit Split
✅ No Time Limits

Clarity Traders Review