Read our IronFX Review and Discover More About a Broker Offering More than 3,000 Instruments.
|Broker||Min Deposit||Welcome Bonus||Rating|
|$ 5||$30 FREE||Review|
What sort of qualities are you looking for in a broker? A good selection of tradeable instruments? Top-notch customer support? Tight spreads and high leverage? Or is the fact that a broker is licensed and regulated most important? Without a doubt, there are a number of factors that can come into play when picking the best Forex broker. A good way to find out more is by reading our Forex broker reviews. Right now, we’ve decided to concentrate on IronFX. So let’s get on with sharing the details, and you’ll be in a much better position to decide.
A brief introduction to IronFX
IronFX in an internationally recognised Forex broker with a base in Cyprus. It has been the recipient of a number of noteworthy awards since it first entered the world of Forex in 2010: Best Mobile Platform 2014, Most Trustworthy Broker and Best Forex Educators, 2015, are just a few examples. IronFX is the trading name of IronFX Global Ltd, which is licensed and regulated by CySEC, but also has a number of other licenses from other countries such as the FCA in the UK. It is also another Forex broker that appreciates the sporting connection, and has entered into an official partnership agreement with FC Barcelona.
On an unhappier note, though, we also found a number of negative reviews, although they seem to centre around withdrawals. So, as is generally our advice, we would advise anyone considering IronFX to start small with investments. Better still, begin your experience with a demo account before you decide to invest large sums of money.
IronFX offers a good range of trading platforms
Most types of trader will have no problems finding an IronFX trading platform that suits their particular style of trading. There are currently the following options available:
- IronFX WebTrader – IronFX has its own in-house trading platform, which requires no download or software installation. It only takes a few minutes before new traders are up and running. The user-friendly interface allows access to a good range of financial services currently offered by this well-known broker.
- IronFX MetaTrader 4 – There are very few brokers who choose not to offer the most popular trading platform currently available, and the good news is that IronFX isn’t one of them. MT4 comes complete with a full suite of trading and technical analysis tools and market indicators, and is able to support Expert Advisors. If you haven’t tried MT4 before you have ample opportunity, as it is the trading platform used with an IronFX demo account. The software is compatible with any device including Mac, Android, Windows and iOS mobile devices.
- IronFX PMAM (Personal Multi-Account Manager) – A favourite of money managers and professional traders, this platform makes it possible to manage and trade on multiple accounts at the same time.
- Autotrade by Myfxbook – Social trading has become very popular, and in an effort to provide the best trading environment for their clients, IronFX has just introduced this new autotrade copy-trading platform. That’s great for those who already understand the benefits of social copy trading, as well as for less experienced traders, who get the opportunity to build their confidence and expertise.
An account type to suit a good range of traders
As well as offering a wide range of trading platforms, IronFX also offers a number of different options when it comes to opening an account. There is a demo/practice account, which we’re always pleased to see, as well as the following choices for individuals:
- Micro account – Minimum deposit of $500, leverage up to 500:1, minimum lot size 0.01, with the choice of either a fixed or floating spread account
- Premium account – Minimum deposit $2,500, leverage up to 500:1, minimum lot size 0.01, with the choice of either a fixed or floating account
- VIP account – Minimum deposit $20,000, leverage up to 500:1, minimum lot size 0.1, with the choice of either a fixed or floating spread account
- Live zero fixed spread account – Minimum deposit $500, leverage up to 500:1, minimum lot size 0.01, commission charges from $18 to $43 per lot depending on currency pair, fixed spread as low as 0 pips
- STP/ECN no-commission account – Minimum deposit $500, leverage up to 200:1, minimum lot size 0.01, spreads as low as 1.7 on EUR/USD
- STP/ECN zero spread account – Minimum deposit £500, leverage up to 200:1, minimum lot size 0.01, commission from $7.5 to $23 per lot on FX and $10 to $40 per lot on gold.
IronFX accepts a range of different payment methods including Skrill, Neteller, SafeCharge, Dotpay, NetBanx Asia, Visa and Mastercard, and ChinaUnion. Fees apply for some of the methods, and there are also minimum and maximum amounts that apply.
IronFX rewards new and existing clients with a range of promotions.
It seems that IronFX likes to reward their clients in a number of different ways. Here are some examples of the latest promotions, bonuses, and special offers:
- 100% sharing bonus on up to $10,000
- 40% power bonus on up to $4,000
- Cash rebate bonus of up to $3 on every lot traded
- Live trading competition
- Demo trading competition
- VIP account promo
- Refer-a-friend bonus
- Free iPhone6/iPad Air2
- Free VPS hosting.
Learn everything you need to know at the IronFX Academy.
IronFX offers a host of possibilities for those who would like to enhance their experience. Traders of all levels will find something of interest. Webinars, seminars, Forex encyclopedia, educational videos and a Forex eBook are just a few examples.
There are a number of communication channels open around the clock 5 days a week, and every customer is allocated their own personal account manager.
We highly recommend IronFX for those of you looking for a top-notch broker. However, we would always advise traders to start off with small trades to begin with, or better still open a demo account to get a feel for the broker before risking any real money.
|Languages||English, German, Arabic, Czech, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Chinese|
|Deposit Methods||Visa, Mastercard, Bank Wire, Skrill, Neteller, WebMoney, M.O.T.O. and more|